Spanish legislation defines the coffee as “healthy seeds and clean from the various botanical species of the genus botanical Coffea”. The legislation impacting contemplates, in addition, the following denominations:
- Roast Coffee natural: obtained by subjecting the green coffee or crude oil to the action of heat, so that purchase the color, aroma and other qualities. The minimum content of caffeine will be 0.7 % (referred to dry matter). It may be presented to the consumer in degree or ground.
- Roasted coffee: roasted coffee beans, with the addition of sucrose or glucose, before the end of the roasting process, to a maximum of 15 kg of these sugars per 100 kg of green coffee. Its caffeine content shall be a minimum of 0.6 %, referred to dry matter. You can packed in grain or ground. In case of a mixture of natural roasting and roasted, they should appear on the packaging mandatory percentages.
- Soluble coffee or instant coffee or coffee extract or soluble extract of coffee: is the product of solid form, soluble in water, and obtained by dehydration of the aqueous infusion coffee roasting in natural, with a maximum moisture content of 5 %. It is also defining extracts from falls as “os products more or less concentrated obtained by extraction of roasted coffee, using only water as the medium of extraction, with the exclusion of the whole process of hydrolysis involving the addition of an acid or base”. It adds that “must contain the principles soluble and aromatic coffee”.
- sSluble roasted coffe or instantaneous roasted coffee: it is the product in a solid form, soluble in water, and obtained by dehydration of the infusion of the roasted coffee. The humidity will be not more than 5 %.
- Decaffeinated coffee: the cafes mentioned above are the name “watered down” when they have been stripped of most of its caffeine, so that will contain a maximum 0.12 % (referred to dry matter) in the case of roast coffee or natural coffee torrecfacto. In the case of soluble coffee, roasted coffee soluble, the caffeine content shall be less than or equal to 0.3 % (compared to dry matter).
- Mixtures of soluble coffee with soluble substitutes for coffee: they are marketed certain mixtures of soluble d cepalo (normal or decaffeinated) with chicory and/or toasted cereals (barley, malted barley, etc).
- Protein and amino acids: between 8 and 15 %, referred to dry matter. In the instant coffee the content can range between 0.5 and 5.5 % referred to dry matter.
- Carbohydrates: monosaccharides between 40 and 50 %; oligosaccharides between 5-10 %.
- Lipids: linoleic acid between 40-50 %; palmitic acid between 30-35 %.
- Minerals: potassium, calcium, and magnesium. In the Robusta coffee the content is greater than arabica.
- Trigonelina: is a pyridine that is located between the 0.7 and 1 %. This compound provides bitter taste.
- Acids: formic acid, acetic acid, succinic, tartaric, malic, oxalic, caffeic, citric and phosphoric acid.
- Volatile Compounds: alkanes, alkenes, piridinas, quinoline, pyrroles, metoxipirazina, esters, furans, thiols, etc. For roasting the amount of volatile compounds are significantly increases.
From a nutritional point of view, the caloric provides a cup of coffee is really scarce since nutrients with energy properties are in very low proportion. Only the contribution of nicotinic acid and some minerals such as potassium, calcium, and phosphorus are worthy of highlight.
Also it must be noted that the margin of your consumption as widespread and routine as stimulant drink, currently has acquired a remarkable gastronomic value and hedonistic nature, becoming more common to find “letters of cafes”, with products very selected and high quality, in the catering establishments.
Coffee is included within the group of stimulant foods; the main compound responsible for is the caffeine, whose action occurs at different levels:
- On the central nervous system: it causes stimulation of cortical level, so that at moderate doses inhibits the dream by stimulating the state of wakefulness and diminishes the sense of fatigue, it favors the concentration by increasing the intellectual performance, reduces the reaction time and provides a certain euphoria and well-being. At high doses can induce nervousness, anxiety, insomnia, tremor, and palpitations.
- On the cardiovascular system: caffeine is a cardiac stimulant, producing an increase in the strength of muscle contraction and cardiac output. When the coffee consumption is excessive, and the concentrations of caffeine ingested are high, you may receive tachycardia
- On the digestive tract: it causes an increase in gastric secretion by a direct action on the cells of the stomach. It is also true that, in excessive concentrations, you can easily reach to irritate the gastric mucosa, and cause the occurrence of nausea, vomiting, and, sometimes, headaches.
- On the smooth musculature: the caffeine produces a gentle relaxation. In fact, on the bronchi exerts a mild bronchodilator activity and inhibitory chemical mediators bronchoconstrictive, which may have an interest in bronchial asthma.
- In the excretory system: primarily in the kidney, it has a diuretic action.
- On the skeletal muscles: caffeine also increases the functional capacity muscle, since it makes it more powerful contraction and reduces fatigue.
It should be noted that the greater part of the adverse effects of coffee should be to the excessive consumption and not usually occur when the intake is moderate or heavy users. However, in people not accustomed, when they increase their consumption, albeit slightly, you can appear a mild, transient increase in blood pressure, plasma levels of catecholamines and gastric acid secretion, among other effects.
La legislaci?n espa?ola define el caf? como “las semillas sanas y limpias procedentes de las diversas especies bot?nicas del g?nero bot?nico Coffea”. La legilaci?n contempla, adem?s, las siguientes denominaciones:
- Caf? de tueste natural: obtenido al someter el caf? verde o crudo a la acci?n del calor, de forma que adquiera el color, aroma y otras cualidades caracter?sticas. El contenido m?nimo en cafe?na ser? del 0,7% (referido a materia seca). Puede presentarse al consumidor en grado o molido.
- Caf? torrefacto: caf? tostado en grano, con adici?n de sacarosa o glucosa, antes de finalizar el proceso de tostaci?n, en una proporci?n m?xima de 15 kg de dichos az?cares por cada 100 kg de caf? verde. Su contenido en cafe?na ser? como m?nimo del 0,6%, referido a materia seca. Puede envasarse en grano o molido. En caso de mezcla de tueste natural y torrefacto, deben figurar en el envase obligatoriamente los porcentajes.
- Caf? soluble o caf? instant?neo o extracto de caf? o extracto soluble de caf?: es el producto de forma s?lida, soluble en agua, obtenido por deshidrataci?n de la infusi?n acuosa de caf? en tueste natural, con una humedad m?xima del 5%. Tambi?n se definen los extractos de ca? como “os productos m?s o menos concentrados obtenidos por extracci?n del caf? tostado, utilizando ?nicamente el agua como medio de extracci?n, con la exclusi?n de todo procedimiento de hidr?lisis por adici?n de ?cido o base”. Se a?ade que “deben contener los principios solubles y arom?ticos del caf?”.
- Caf? torrefacto soluble o caf? torrefacto instant?neo: es el producto en forma s?lida, soluble en agua, obtenido por deshidrataci?n de la infusi?n del caf? torrefacto. La humedad ser? como m?ximo del 5%.
- Caf? descafeinado: los caf?s citados anteriormente presentan la denominaci?n de “descafeinado” cuando hayan sido desprovistos de la mayor parte de su cafe?na, de modo que contendr?n como m?ximo un 0,12% (referido a materia seca) en el caso de caf? de tueste natural o caf? torrecfacto. En el caso de caf? soluble y caf? torrefacto soluble, el contenido en cafe?na ser? inferior o igual a 0,3% (respecto a materia seca).
- Mezclas de solubles de caf? con solubles de suced?neos de caf?: se comercializan ciertas mezclas de solubles de caf? (normal o descafeinado) con achicoria y/o cereales tostados (cebada, malta de cebada, etc).
The nutritional value of the products of pastries is highly heterogeneous, as corresponding to the wide variety of ingredients and proportions used. A base product as the puff pastry can be added sugar, such as the case of the palm trees, or coating the pieces with sugar glase, jams, chocolate coatings, or populate it with whipped cream, meringue if it comes to sweet pastries or tuna or meat if it is salty pastries. Some processes, instead of the traditional baked suffer a frying process, so that in addition, it incorporates a type of fat different whose quality will depend on the oil used in the process. The energy value of these products is very high (311-560 kcal/ 100g), as is accounted for by products rich in carbohydrates (37-79 %) and fat (13-43 % ). In the products of pastries starch is the major component of the fraction of carbohydrates, contrary to what happens in the pastry products, which is the sugar (swiss vs. chocolate cake). The protein content is variable in quantity (3.6 -10 %) and quality, since it derived from the ingredients and these range from flour, flour, eggs, and in the case of salted, in addition, meat, fish, etc. The percentage of dietary fiber is small (1-4 %) and is linked to the flour of heading.
The nutritional interest of these products lies in its composition fat. The percentage of saturated fatty acids in products of pastries from traditional processing and hojaldradad is very high (65 % ). These products contain varying amounts of trans fatty acids (0.7 -7 %) when used in its elaboration hydrogenated fats, mainly from palma and soya. Muffins and cakes are a completely different composition due to the use of vegetable oils, which provide a fatty acid content of mono and polyunsaturated next to the 25 and 50 %, respectively. The proportion of fatty acids of the donuts depends on the ingredients and fats used in the frying; this makes the proportion of trans fatty acids found in this type of product is very variable (1-10 % ), even the same product, developed in different geographic areas, can have different fat composition. The cholesterol content depends on the origin of the fat (lard and butter) and the inclusion of some ingredients (egg); this makes virtually all products, with the exception of the churros, containing significant amounts of it.
The consumption of products from pastries has been steadily increasing over the past few years. The main consumers are children and adolescents; between 30 and 75 %, depending on the area and in this age, consimen pastries along the morning. It is also high consumption of the same on the part of adults. The caloric intake ideal of fats should be less than 35% of the total power needs; however, in Spain the intake is around 42 %. In addition, the proportion of saturated fatty acids should not be higher than 10 %, and our country exceeds this limit in a 1.9 %. The consumption of trans fatty acids is 2.4 g/person/day, which represents a 0.8 % of the total energy. The increased intake of this type of products contribute to this imbalance fatty. In the dietary recommendations for the prevention of atherosclerosis, pastries prepared with olive oil, or seeds is located in the area of moderate consumption, two or three times per week or daily with restraint; however, pastries prepared with another type of fat, such as croissants, ensaimadas, muffins industrial and donuts are in the area of sporadic form of consumption.
El valor nutricional de los productos de boller?a es muy heterog?neo, como corresponde a la gran variedad de ingredientes y proporciones utilizados. A un producto base como el hojaldre puede adicionarse az?car, como el caso de las palmeras, o bien recubrir las piezas con az?car glas?, mermeladas, coberturas de chocolate, o rellenarlo de crema, nata, merengue si se trata de boller?a dulce o de at?n o carne si es boller?a salada. Algunos procesos, en vez del tradicional horneado sufren un proceso de fritura, por lo que adem?s se incopora un tipo de grasa distinto cuya calidad depender? del aceite utilizado en el proceso. El valor energ?tico de estos productos es muy elevado (311-560 kcal/100 g), como corresponde a productos ricos en hidratos de carbono (37-79%) y grasa (13-43%). En los productos de boller?a el almid?n es el constituyente mayoritario de la fracci?n de hidratos de carbono, al contrario de lo que sucede en los productos de pasteler?a, en los que es el az?car (suizo vs. pastel de chocolate). El contenido en prote?nas es variable en cantidad (3,6-10%) y calidad, ya que derivan de los ingredientes y estos abarcan desde harina, harina y huevo, y en los productos salados, adem?s, carne, pescado, etc. El porcentaje de fibra diet?tica es peque?o (1-4%) y viene ligado a la harina de partida.
Today I would like to talk about this market in madrid. It is a perfect place to go for a drink in the aperitif or snack, or even to eat. Have a great variety of foods to choose from: meat, fish, sushis, omelets, sandwiches, cakes, macarrons, coffee … all of great quality and with a spectacular appearance. In addition, they are meals that perfectly may be within our healthy and balanced diet.
For those who do not know the market of San Miguel, I left some information:
The market of San Miguel is the only market in iron that has reached our days, once missing the formidable examples of barley and Mostenses. It is considered good of Cultural Interest in the category of Monument. Located in the plaza of San Miguel with facades of the Plaza del Conde Miranda and the Cava de San Miguel. Its construction, under the direction of Alfonso Dube and ten, was completed in 1916.
Installed on itsorigin in the open air, in 1835 there is a project by Joaqu?n Henri, to cover it, of which only run more than a few covers, removing the bad effect that the square you produced the drawers disparate in traders. In 1911 the final draft to Alfonso Dube.
Consists of a ground floor with metal structure supports of cast iron and a basement for warehouse.
Finally, I show you some of the photos I took on my last visit this Christmas. You know that this market is a good option for get-together with friends, tapas and continue to feed us in a healthy way.
Hoy quiero dedicar la entrada a este mercado madrile?o. Es un sitio perfecto para ir a tomar algo en el aperitivo o merienda, o incluso para comer. Tienen una gran variedad de alimentos donde elegir: carnes, pescados, sushis, tortillas, bocadillos, tartas, macarrons, bizcochos, caf?… todo de gran calidad y con una pinta espectacular. Adem?s, son comidas que perfectamente pueden estar dentro de nuestra dieta sana y equilibrada.
Japanese food is very fashionable. As i said, is a healthy and balanced diet. To learn a bit more about this meal and do not be so lost at the time of request when we go to a japanese restaurant, i’m going to explain the different sushi intended that there is.
Gunkan-maki: is a type of sushi which consists of a lot of rice surrounded by a strip of nori seaweed and the upper deck of several ingredients. Gunkan means battleship in japanese.
- Niguirizushi: sushi is molded by hand in the form of rod oblong; over a block of rice is placed fish, seafood ingredient or other background, usually seasoned with some wasabi, and sometimes adds a fine strip of algae to keep the fish in your site. It is sometimes called Edomaezushi because it originated in Edo (present-day Tokyo) in the 18th century. Served by the general two pieces in an order.
- Tamagozushi: it is a variety of sushi that leads egg (tamago = egg). That is to say, is like a ball of rice with tamagoyaki above, coupled with an adhesive bandage of nori seaweed.
Makizushi: Chirashi: the “sushi in rolls” are mounted by placing the rice on a plate of algae nori dry and rellenandola with vegetables or fish. Occasionally the nori is replaced with a thin sheet of omelet.
- Temakizushi: the “sushi rolled by hand” is a cone of great size consisting of a sheet of nori stuffed with rice and other ingredients in the open part of the southern cone. A typical temaki has about ten centimeters long and is eaten with the hand to be too large to use chopsticks.
- Chakinzushi: it is a style of egg white that surrounds the sushi with form of sachet. Its name comes from chankin, which is a cloth of flax for drying wet objects during the tea ceremony.
Futomaki: the “sushi of thick roll”. Is cylindrical and long-term, the nori on the outside. The common futomaki measured in two to three centimetres thick and four to five centimeters long.
- Ebinigiri: it is a sushi of shrimp. The prawn was then put on the rice and around a strip of nori seaweed.
La comida japonesa est? muy de moda. Como ya coment?, es una dieta sana y equilibrada. Para conocer un poco m?s de esta comida y no estar tan perdidos a la hora de pedir cuando vayamos a un restaurante japon?s, os voy a explicar los diferentes sushis que hay.
- Gunkan-maki: es un tipo de sushi que consiste en un mont?n de arroz rodeado de una tira de alga nori y la parte superior cubierta de varios ingredientes. Gunkan significa acorazado en japon?s.
- Niguirizushi: Es sushi moldeado a mano en forma de varilla oblonga; encima de un bloque de arroz se coloca pescado, marisco u otro ingrediente plano, normalmente sazonado con algo de wasabi, y a veces se a?ade una fina tira de alga para mantener el pescado en su sitio. Es llamado a veces Edomaezushi porque se origin? en Edo (actual Tokio) en el siglo XVIII. Se sirven por lo general dos piezas en una orden.
I?m sure that you have heard about hyperproteic diets, those that eliminated the bread, rice, potatoes, pasta and pulses from the diet. Also remove the alcohol, and if you go outside to eat you are recommended to ask for breast or fish and vegetables, and all with very little oil.
The nutritional composition of the hyperproteic diets is truly unbalanced. These diets come to submit more than 5 times the recommended protein, up to 50-55% of calories from the diet are supplied in the form of this nutrient when the recommended is 10-15 %. In addition, they contain half of the carbohydrates needed 30 %, when the recommended is 60 %, and are quite unattractive and palatable, since they are only one-third of fat of what is recommended in a balanced diet.
These diets were very fashionable in the 70?s. Today we still using the hyperproteic diets, because they are very easy to prepare, whichever it is able to cook a steak and cut a tomato, and the results in weight loss are fast.
Some of these diets are the Mayo clinic diet or the Atkins diet.
The hyperproteic diets cause a decrease in appetite, due to the excessive mobilization of fat and the formation of ketone bodies. It is also true that the proteins present a high thermogenic effect and that will be absorbed with greater difficulty than carbohydrates or fats, so that in principle less fattening. These diets lose weight because their low in carbohydrates leads to great water loss, in addition to important metabolic imbalances. Most of the kilos lost are going to be water and not fat.
These diets are ketogenics and have numerous outings disadvantages for health, among which stand out: a potential risk to the liver, which must be continuously metabolize proteins to obtain glucose; the overload of the kidney to eliminate the toxic by-products of protein metabolism; the excess nitrogen as metabolic waste; the nervous excitation that usually accompany these slimming diets and the increase in blood pressure that often suffer patients undergoing these hyperproteic diets.
You have to be cautious with these diets because if the caloric content is very low can lead to degradation of body protein. It is often tend to develop specific famines, feeling a binge eating carbohydrates, one of the main causes of abandonment of the diet.
Seguro que hab?is o?do hablar de las dietas hiperproteicas, aquellas que eliminan el pan, arroz, patatas, pasta y legumbres de la dieta. Tambi?n eliminan el alcohol, y si sales fuera a comer te recomiendan que pidas pechuga o pescado y verdura, y todo con muy poco aceite.
La composici?n nutricional de las dietas hiperproteicas es verdaderamente desequilibrada. Estas dietas llegan a presentar 5 veces m?s las prote?nas recomendadas, hasta 50-55% de las calor?as de la dieta se suministran en forma de este nutriente cuando lo recomendado es del 10-15%. Adem?s, contienen la mitad de los hidratos de carbono necesarios, el 30%, cuando lo recomendado es un 60%, y son muy poco atractivas y palatables, ya que presentan s?lo la tercera parte de grasa de lo que se recomienda en una dieta equilibrada.
Estas dietas estuvieron muy de moda en los a?os 70. Actualmente se siguen utilizando las dietas hiperproteicas, ya que son de muy f?cil preparaci?n, cualquiera es capaz de hacerse un filete a la plancha y partirse un tomate, y los resultados en p?rdida de peso son r?pidos.
Algunas de estas dietas son la dieta de la cl?nica Mayo o la dieta Atkins.
Thinking of new things for the blog, I have taken the decision to devote sundays to tastings. In this way, in addition to knowing the “theory” of each food, we are going to know further. Thus, we will go to the sensory characteristics of them. In this sense I hope to do the best possible; I will try to give the details of color, smell, taste and texture of each one of them and I will give you my personal opinion (I will try to remember as much as possible of the course of wine, cheese and oil that I made a few years ago). I hope that this new section seems interesting at once that fruitful for you.
To start the new section, I have opted for the cheese. In this case has been Boffard Reserva. Before you begin with sensory analysis, I’m going to talk a little bit of the cheese. This cheese is a cheese old, matured for at least 8 months. It is made with unpasteurized sheep’s milk and in a traditional way: it makes the drainig with a cotton cloth and rubbed in olive oil.
Let?s go to taste the cheese. Before you begin, you need to know that in order to receive all the aromas and flavors of the cheese should be at room temperature, so if you have it in the refrigerator, it is best to bring forth a while before you eat it.
- Visual Phase: the cheese it is cylindrical in shape; the bark has a few small marks angled uniformity, soaked in oil and it shines, ivory-colored; the color of the cheese is pale yellow, you do not have siege acted, it has no eyes, it is a paste firm and compact.
- Touch Phase: the moisture content of the cheese is middle-low and surface roughness is low.
- Olfactory Phase: the smell and the intensity is medium-high, a certain smell to olive oil and without any unusual smell.
- Gustative Phase: mushy, are grained little chewing; no squeaks; melts quickly in the mouth; slight doughy; has a slight itching; intense flavor that persists after a while of having eaten.
I think it is a good old sheep cheese, fairly balanced. As food pairing, a good wine will be perfect.
The old cheeses, apart from calcium and protein, have quite fat, so it is best taken in moderation.
Pensando en cosas nuevas para el blog, he tomado la decisi?n de dedicar los domingos a las catas. De esta manera, adem?s de saber la “teor?a” de cada alimento, vamos a conocerlos m?s a fondo. As?, conoceremos las caracter?sticas sensoriales de los mismo. En este sentido espero hacerlo lo mejor posible; intentar? detallaros el color, olor, sabor y textura de cada uno de ellos y os dar? mi opini?n personal (intentar? recordar lo m?ximo posible del curso de vino, queso y aceite que hice hace unos a?os). Espero que esta nueva secci?n os parezca interesante a la vez que provechosa.
Para empezar la nueva secci?n me he decantado por un queso. En este caso ha sido Boffard Reserva. Antes de empezar con el an?lisis sensorial, os voy a hablar un poco del queso. Este queso es un queso viejo, con una maduraci?n de al menos 8 meses. Est? elaborado con leche cruda de oveja y de manera tradicional: se hacen los desuerados con un pa?o de algod?n y frotados en aceite de oliva.
Pasemos a la cata de queso. Antes de empezar, deb?is saber que para percibir todos los aromas y sabores del queso debe estar a temperatura ambiente, as? que, si lo ten?is en el frigor?fico, es mejor que lo saqu?is un rato antes de comerlo.
Salmon belongs to the family Salmonidae. There are two large families of salmon, Atlantic salmon or European (Salmo salar), which is found in the waters of the Atlantic and mar Baltic, and in the rivers of France, Scotland, Norway and the north of Spain; and Pacific salmon (genus Oncorhynchus), of the meat more dry and pink. Salmon are raised on farms throughout the world, which has contributed to enhancing their marketing and reduce its price. Distinguish between wild salmon, very abundant, and the hatchery from Norway, Scotland and Ireland, meat less than fine and more fat. Its quality depends on their conditions for the breeding; in small containers or in large areas, and its power. Both the wild salmon as the farmed marketed fresh and smoked.
The salmon that we find fresh to the spanish markets is atlantic salmon, but the salmon that are marketed frozen, as well as their derivatives, except for the smoked salmon, tend to be Pacific salmon. Smoking, if you are processed in Spain, it is also atlantic salmon or European.
Salmon is a blue fish or fat that provides about 11 grams of fat per 100 grams of meat, a content similar to that of sardines, mackerel or tuna. Fat is rich in omega-3, which are helping to reduce cholesterol levels and plasma triglycerides, and in addition, they increase the fluidity of the blood, which prevents the formation of blood clots or blood clots. For this reason, it is recommended that regular consumption of salmon to the general population, and in particular in the case of cardiovascular disorders. Salmon is an excellent source of proteins of high biological value, like the rest of fish.
With regard to vitamins, highlights the presence of some belonging to group B as the B2, B3, B6 and B9 and B12. These allow for the use of the energy nutrients, i.e. , carbohydrates, fats, and proteins and are involved in processes of great importance (formation of red blood cells, in the synthesis of genetic material, the functioning of the nervous system and the immune system, etc. ). However, the amount of these vitamins is not very significant if compared with other foods rich in these nutrients.
The salmon presents an inconvenience that shares with all the blue fish and is its content of purines in the body that are transformed into uric acid, so it is advised to limit their consumption in the case of hyperuricemia or gout. n addition, it should be noted the sodium content, both of the smoked salmon and roe, with regard to the fresh, due to the addition of salt as a preservative; troop 1200 mg and 1500 mg of sodium. Therefore, both the consumption of smoked as the roe is discouraged in the case of hypertension or other disorders associated with fluid retention.
El salm?n pertenece a la familia de los Salm?nidos. Existen dos grandes familias de salmones, el salm?n del Atl?ntico o europeo (Salmo salar), que se encuentra en las aguas del Atl?ntico y el mar B?ltico, y en los r?os de Francia, Escocia, Noruega y el norte de Espa?a; y el salm?n del Pac?fico (g?nero Oncorhynchus), de carne m?s seca y rosada. El salm?n se cr?a en piscifactor?as en todo el mundo, lo que ha contribuido a potenciar su comercializaci?n y a abaratar su precio. Se distingue entre salm?n salvaje, poco abundante, y el de criadero, procedente de Noruega, Escocia e Irlanda, de carne menos fina y m?s grasa. Su calidad depende de sus condiciones de cr?a; en contenedores peque?os o en grandes zonas, y de su alimentaci?n. Tanto el salm?n salvaje como el de criadero se comercializan frescos y ahumados.
I know that many people started in 2012 by saying “this year I?ll put on a diet“. For all those that proposed lose some kg I want to tell them what you should think about is “this year I’ll learn to eat” or “this year I am going to eat in a balanced manner“. Forget about everything else, if not just doing lose a few kilos and get them again. That is why today, day of the Three Wise Men, take the kingcake without any regret, without thinking that you have already jumped the “diet” and that it never going to get. Eat a healthy and balanced is something that everyone can do. The whims are also within a healthy and balanced diet. So, enjoy the whim of today, the kingcake, and while you’re there eating it think that tomorrow you will be returning to breakfast as kings, eat as princes and dine as beggars.
I hope that the Three Wise Men bring you many gifts!
S? que mucha gente a empezado el 2012 diciendo “este a?o me pongo a dieta“. Para todos aquellos que os hay?is propuesto perder algunos kilitos os quiero decir que lo que ten?is que pensar es “este a?o aprendo a comer” o “este a?o voy a comer de manera equilibrada”. Olvid?os de todo lo dem?s, si no, s?lo conseguir?is perder unos cuantos kilos y volver a recuperarlos otra vez. Por eso hoy, d?a de Reyes, tom?os el rosc?n sin ning?n remordimeiento, sin pensar que ya os hab?is saltado la “dieta” y que nunca lo v?is a conseguir. Comer de forma sana y equilibrada es algo que todo el mundo puede hacer. Los caprichos tambi?n est?n dentro de una dieta sana y equilibrada. As? que, disfrutad del capricho de hoy, el rosc?n de Reyes, y mientras lo est?is tomando pensad que ma?ana volver?is a desayunar como unos reyes, comer como unos pr?ncipes y cenar como unos mendigos.
?Que los Reyes Magos os traigan muchos regalos!